Blockchain games you can play and win DEC, HIVE, BCH and other crypto

 



I am not that much into games, I lose interest easily - as soon as I figure out how the game works - but I occasionally like to play, and I found a few games that might interest others.




Splinterlands (DEC, & others)



Win in card strategy game and collect DEC (HIVE). I play this one the most often.



Blockchain Poker (BCH & others)


You can play cards and win real rewards.I relaly forgot how to play poker so I had to remind myself.



Kryptogamers (HIVE)


This page offers an entire collection of the little games that you can play.



Hive Slot Games (HIVE)



Pretty much a luck game with various bonuses. Doubling your HIVE is rather easy, but don't get carried away.

1 comments:

Author
avatar

This web site seems to get a sizable ammount of visitors. How do you obtain visitors to this? It provides a good person twist on issues. I guess having something authentic or considerable to give information on is the most important element. pussy88

Reply